How to download and install jniwrapper-3.12-cross-desktop-win_mac_linux.zip?
If you want to try JNIWrapper you can follow this tutorial to download and install jniwrapper-3.12-cross-desktop-win_mac_linux.zip:
JNIWrapper is a Java library for calling native library functions developed by TeamDev.
1. Go to JNIWrapper Website.
2. Click "Donwload" on the right side. You see the platform selection page.
3. Click "Cross-Desktop" button. You see download process started.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\jniwrapper-3.12-cross-desktop-win_mac_linux.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file to \fyicenter\jniwrapper folder.
6. Verify the JNIWrapper JAR file:
>dir \fyicenter\jniwrapper\lib 10/21/2016 03:36 PM 228,100 jniwrap-3.12.jar
Download and installation is done.
2018-10-08, 705👍, 0💬
commons-codec-1.11.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Codec 1.11, which provides implementations...
What Is commons-collections4-4.2 .jar?commons-collections4-4.2 .jaris the JAR file for Apache Common...
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
Smack is an Open Source XMPP (Jabber) client library for instant messaging and presence. A pure Java...
What Is xercesImpl-2.6.2.jar? xercesImpl-2.6.2.jar is the JAR file for Apache Xerces Java XML Parser...