How to download and install jniwrapper-3.12-cross-desktop-win_mac_linux.zip?
If you want to try JNIWrapper you can follow this tutorial to download and install jniwrapper-3.12-cross-desktop-win_mac_linux.zip:
JNIWrapper is a Java library for calling native library functions developed by TeamDev.
1. Go to JNIWrapper Website.
2. Click "Donwload" on the right side. You see the platform selection page.
3. Click "Cross-Desktop" button. You see download process started.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\jniwrapper-3.12-cross-desktop-win_mac_linux.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file to \fyicenter\jniwrapper folder.
6. Verify the JNIWrapper JAR file:
>dir \fyicenter\jniwrapper\lib 10/21/2016 03:36 PM 228,100 jniwrap-3.12.jar
Download and installation is done.
2018-10-08, 161👍, 0💬
Saxon-HE (home edition) is an open source product available under the Mozilla Public License. It pro...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Java SE Implementation of JAXB (Java Architec...
JAXP (Java API for XML Processing) API, Release 1.4.2, is the reference implementation of the JAXP s...
Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Beans enables developers to productively build business intelligen...
What Is log4j-1.2.15.jar? I got the JAR file from apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip. log4j-1.2.15.jar is the v...