How to download and install jniwrapper-3.12-cross-desktop-win_mac_linux.zip?
If you want to try JNIWrapper you can follow this tutorial to download and install jniwrapper-3.12-cross-desktop-win_mac_linux.zip:
JNIWrapper is a Java library for calling native library functions developed by TeamDev.
1. Go to JNIWrapper Website.
2. Click "Donwload" on the right side. You see the platform selection page.
3. Click "Cross-Desktop" button. You see download process started.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\jniwrapper-3.12-cross-desktop-win_mac_linux.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file to \fyicenter\jniwrapper folder.
6. Verify the JNIWrapper JAR file:
>dir \fyicenter\jniwrapper\lib 10/21/2016 03:36 PM 228,100 jniwrap-3.12.jar
Download and installation is done.
2018-10-08, 110👍, 0💬
ZooKeeper is a centralized service for maintaining configuration information, naming, providing dist...
How to download and install javamail1_1_3.zip? The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model...
What Is commons-lang-2.3.jar? commons-lang-2.3.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Lang 2.3, whic...
The Digester package lets you configure an XML -> Java object mapping module, which triggers certain...
What Is poi-3.5.jar? poi-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which provides an API f...