How to download and install jniwrapper-3.12-cross-desktop-win_mac_linux.zip?
If you want to try JNIWrapper you can follow this tutorial to download and install jniwrapper-3.12-cross-desktop-win_mac_linux.zip:
JNIWrapper is a Java library for calling native library functions developed by TeamDev.
1. Go to JNIWrapper Website.
2. Click "Donwload" on the right side. You see the platform selection page.
3. Click "Cross-Desktop" button. You see download process started.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\jniwrapper-3.12-cross-desktop-win_mac_linux.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file to \fyicenter\jniwrapper folder.
6. Verify the JNIWrapper JAR file:
>dir \fyicenter\jniwrapper\lib 10/21/2016 03:36 PM 228,100 jniwrap-3.12.jar
Download and installation is done.
2018-10-08, 788👍, 0💬
XML Serializer, Release 2.7.1, allows you to write out XML, HTML etc. as a stream of characters from...
Saxon-HE (home edition) is an open source product available under the Mozilla Public License. It pro...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4.1? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_4_1.zip. mail.jar in javamail...
JDK 8 jconsole.jar is the JAR file for JDK 8 JConsole, which is a graphical monitoring tool to monit...
What Is commons-codec-1.4.jar? commons-codec-1.4.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Codec 1.4, w...