How to download and install jniwrapper-3.12-cross-desktop-win_mac_linux.zip?
If you want to try JNIWrapper you can follow this tutorial to download and install jniwrapper-3.12-cross-desktop-win_mac_linux.zip:
JNIWrapper is a Java library for calling native library functions developed by TeamDev.
1. Go to JNIWrapper Website.
2. Click "Donwload" on the right side. You see the platform selection page.
3. Click "Cross-Desktop" button. You see download process started.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\jniwrapper-3.12-cross-desktop-win_mac_linux.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file to \fyicenter\jniwrapper folder.
6. Verify the JNIWrapper JAR file:
>dir \fyicenter\jniwrapper\lib 10/21/2016 03:36 PM 228,100 jniwrap-3.12.jar
Download and installation is done.
2018-10-08, 523👍, 0💬
The JSR 105 XML Digital Signature 1.0.1 FCS implementation provides an API and implementation that a...
commons-net-3.6.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Net 3.6, which implements the client side of ...
c3p0 is an easy-to-use library for making traditional JDBC drivers "enterprise-ready" by augmenting ...
JDK 7 tools.jar is the JAR file for JDK 7 tools. It contains Java classes to support different JDK t...
Batik, Release 1.7, is a Java-based toolkit for applications or applets that want to use images in t...