Uninstall JDK 10 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 10 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 10 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 10.0.2 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 10.0.2 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 10 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 10 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 10 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-10.0.2
5. If you have JRE 10 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 10.0.2 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 10 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-10.0.2
2019-08-08, 938👍, 0💬
commons-io-2.6-sources.j aris the source JAR file for Apache Commons IO 2.6, which is a library of u...
JDK 11 jdk.jshell.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 JShell tool, which can be invoked by the "jshell"...
JDK 11 java.base.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Base module. JDK 11 Base module compiled class fil...
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 6? If you want to write Java applications, yo...