Uninstall JDK 10 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 10 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 10 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 10.0.2 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 10.0.2 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 10 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 10 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 10 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-10.0.2
5. If you have JRE 10 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 10.0.2 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 10 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-10.0.2
2019-08-08, 993👍, 0💬
The Jakarta-ORO Java classes are a set of text-processing Java classes that provide Perl5 compatible...
JDK 11 java.base.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Base module. JDK 11 Base module compiled class fil...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Download and Installing of Older Versions? He...
What JAR files are required to run sax\Writer.java provided in the Apache Xerces package? 1 JAR file...
Saxon-HE (home edition) is an open source product available under the Mozilla Public License. It pro...