Uninstall JDK 10 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 10 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 10 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 10.0.2 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 10.0.2 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 10 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 10 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 10 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-10.0.2
5. If you have JRE 10 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 10.0.2 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 10 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-10.0.2
2019-08-08, 333👍, 0💬
JDOM provides a solution for using XML from Java that is as simple as Java itself. There is no compe...
Provides support for the runtime platform, core utility methods and the extension registry. JAR File...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
Xalan-Java, Version 2.7.1, is an XSLT processor for transforming XML documents into HTML, text, or o...
How to run "javac" command from JDK tools.jar file? "javac" is the Java compiler command that allows...