Uninstall JDK 10 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 10 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 10 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 10.0.2 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 10.0.2 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 10 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 10 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 10 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-10.0.2
5. If you have JRE 10 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 10.0.2 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 10 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-10.0.2
2019-08-08, 185👍, 0💬
How to download and install ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2? ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2 is a Java 1...
Byte Code Generation Library is high level API to generate and transform JAVA byte code. It is used ...
What Is log4j-1.2.13.jar? I got the JAR file from logging-log4j-1.2.13.zip .log4j-1.2.13.jar is the ...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
What Is jtds-1.2.1.jar? jtds-1.2.1.jar is the JAR files of jTDS Java library 1.2.1, which is a JDBC ...