Download and Install Apache Ant Binary Package
How to download and install Apache Ant Binary Package?
An Apache Ant Binary Package is an pre-compiled version of Apache Ant compressed into a single file like apache-ant-1.10.10-bin.zip. An Apache Ant Binary Package is ready to run in a JVM (Java Virtual Machine) environment on Windows, Mac or Linux systems.
If you want to use Apache Ant in your Java 8+ environment, you can follow these steps to download and install apache-ant-1.10.10-bin.zip:
1. Go to the Apache Ant Website.
2. Click the "Download > Binary Distributions" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click and download "apache-ant-1.10.10-bin.zip" in the "1.10.10 release - requires minimum of Java 8 at runtime" section.
4. Save the downloaded file as apache-ant-1.10.10-bin.zip.
6. Unzip the downloaded file apache-ant-1.10.10-bin.zip. It will create a sub-directory called apache-ant-1.10.10.
7. Check to ensure that the ant.jar file is there:
> cd apache-ant-1.10.10 > cd lib > dir ant.jar 2252998 Apr 12 2021 ant.jar
Installation is done.
â‡‘â‡‘ Java/JAR Tools
2021-06-26, 210👍, 0💬
maven-core-3.5.4.jar is the JAR file for Apache Maven 3.5.4 Core module. Apache Maven is a software ...
JDK 11 jdk.internal.JVM Stat.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Internal Jvmstat module. JDK 11 Intern...
kernel.jar is a component in iText Java library to provide low-level functionalities. iText Java lib...
The Digester package lets you configure an XML -> Java object mapping module, which triggers certain...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...