Download and Install Apache Ant Binary Package
How to download and install Apache Ant Binary Package?
An Apache Ant Binary Package is a pre-compiled version of Apache Ant compressed into a single file like apache-ant-1.10.10-bin.zip. An Apache Ant Binary Package is ready to run in a JVM (Java Virtual Machine) environment on Windows, Mac or Linux systems.
If you want to use Apache Ant in your Java 8+ environment, you can download and install apache-ant-1.10.10-bin.zip by clicking the download button below:
File name: apache-ant-1.10.10-bin.zip File size: 10225091 bytes Release date: 2021-04-17 Download
You can also follow these steps to download and install apache-ant-1.10.10-bin.zip:
1. Go to the Apache Ant Website.
2. Click the "Download > Binary Distributions" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click and download "apache-ant-1.10.10-bin.zip" in the "1.10.10 release - requires minimum of Java 8 at runtime" section.
4. Save the downloaded file as apache-ant-1.10.10-bin.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file apache-ant-1.10.10-bin.zip. It will create a sub-directory called apache-ant-1.10.10.
6. Check to ensure that the ant.jar file is there:
> cd apache-ant-1.10.10 > cd lib > dir ant.jar 2252998 Apr 12 2021 ant.jar
Installation is done.
2021-06-26, 597👍, 0💬
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4.2? I got the JAR file from javamail-1.4.2.zip. mail.jar in javamail...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...
JSP(tm) Standard Tag Library 1.1 implementation - Jakarta Taglibs hosts the Standard Taglib 1.1, an ...
How to merge two JAR files with "jar" commands? I am tired of specifying multiple JAR files in the c...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Downloading and Using JDK (Java Development K...