Downloading ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 18c
How to download and install ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 18c?
ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 18c is a Java JDBC Driver for Oracle Database server provided by Oracle. It is compiled for JDK 8 to 11.
You can download ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 18c by clicking the download button below:
File name: ojdbc8-18.3.jar File size: 4161744 bytes Release date: 2018-06-26 Download
You can also follow these steps to download and install ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 18c:
1. Go to Oracle JDBC Driver Website.
2. Click the "Oracle Database 18c (18.3) drivers" link in the "Oracle Database 21c, 19c, and 18c JDBC driver" section. You see the "Oracle Database 18c (18.3) JDBC Driver and UCP Downloads" page showing up.
3. Check License Agreement to accept it. And click the "ojdbc8.jar" link in the line of "The Oracle JDBC driver except classes for NLS support in Oracle Object and Collection types(4,161,744 bytes) - (SHA1: 4acaa9ab2b7470fa80f0a8ec416d7ea86608ac8c)" You see the "Sign in" page showing up.
4. Login with your Oracle account (create one, if you don't have one). You see the download file prompt showing up.
5. Save the downloaded file as C:\fyicenter\Oracle-18.3\ojdbc8.jar. Create the "C:\fyicenter\Oracle-18.3\" folder, if you don't have one.
6. Check to ensure that the C:\fyicenter\Oracle-18.3\ojdbc8.jar file is there:
4,161,744 06-26-2018 ojdbc8.jar
Download and installation is done.
2021-10-02, 5395🔥, 0💬
JDK 11 jdk.httpserver.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 HTTP Server module. JDK 11 HTTP Server module...
JDK 17 java.desktop.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 17 Desktop module. JDK 17 Desktop module compiled ...
JDK 11 jdk.internal.le.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Internal Line Editing module. JDK 11 Interna...
Where Can I see Java Source Code files for Xerces Java 2.11.2? Here are Java Source Code files for X...
What Is poi-3.5.jar - Part 2? poi-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which provides...