Downloading ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 21c
How to download and install ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 21c?
ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 21c is a Java JDBC Driver for Oracle Database server provided by Oracle. You can follow these steps to download and install ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 21c:
1. Go to Oracle JDBC Driver Website.
2. Click the "Oracle Database 21c (21.1) drivers" link in the "Oracle Database 21c, 19c, and 18c JDBC driver" section. You see the "Oracle Database 21c (21.1) JDBC Driver and UCP Downloads" page showing up.
3. Check License Agreement to accept it. And click the "ojdbc8.jar" link in the line of "Certified with JDK8, JDK11, JDK12, JDK13, JDK14, and JDK15; Oracle JDBC driver except classes for NLS support in Oracle Object and Collection types. (5,040,465 bytes - SHA1: 50044485aea10afd7defeee8109c5195b4d3cae2)" You see the "Sign in" page showing up.
4. Login with your Oracle account (create one, if you don't have one). You see the download file prompt showing up.
5. Save the downloaded file as C:\fyicenter\Oracle-21.1\ojdbc8.jar. Create the "C:\fyicenter\Oracle-21.1\" folder, if you don't have one.
6. Check to ensure that the C:\fyicenter\Oracle-21.1\ojdbc8.jar file is there:
5,040,465 10-09-2020 ojdbc8.jar
Download and installation is done.
2021-10-02, 2723👍, 1💬
What Is poi-3.5.jar - Part 2? poi-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which provides...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Downloading and Installing ojdbc.jar - JDBC D...
JDK 11 jdk.compiler.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Compiler tool, which can be invoked by the "jav...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
What Is javamail1_1_3.zip? javamail1_1_3.zip is the binary package of JavaMail API 1.1.3 in ZIP form...