Download JAXB 2.2 Specification and API JAR
How to download JAXB 2.2 Specification and API JAR?
Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Java developers to map Java classes to XML representations. If you want to learn more details about JAXB, you can follow this tutorial to download JAXB 2.2 Specification and API JAR:
1. Go to JSR 222: Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) 2.0 website.
2. Click the "Download page" link in the "Maintenance Release 2 Download page 10 Dec, 2009" line. You see the "JSR-000222 Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) 2.2" page.
3. Click the "Download" button under the "Click here to download the spec for evaluation" line. You see the "JSR-000222 Java Architecture for XML Binding 2.2 Maintenance Release 2" page.
3. Click "jaxb-2_2-mrel2-spec1.zip" to download the file under the "JSR-000222 Java Architecture for XML Binding 2.2 Maintenance Release 2 specification for evaluation - 3.86 MB" line.
4. Save the downloaded file as \fyicenter\jaxb-2_2-mrel2-spec1.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file. You see the all files unzipped in the \fyicenter\jaxb-2_2-mrel folder.
6. Verify that the JAXB specification document and JAXB API JAR file are in there:
12/04/2009 11:29 AM 104,164 jaxb-api.jar 01/05/2010 01:30 PM 3,684,124 JAXB2.2.pdf
Download and installation is done.
2021-08-12, 10529👍, 0💬
JDK 11 jdk.internal.JVM Stat.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Internal Jvmstat module. JDK 11 Intern...
What JAR files are required to run dom\Counter.java provided in the Apache Xerces package? You can f...
itextpdf.jar is a component in iText 5 Java library to provide core functionalities. iText Java libr...
Jackson is "the Java JSON library" or "the best JSON parser for Java". Or simply as "JSON for Java"....
JDK 11 java.base.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Base module. JDK 11 Base module compiled class fil...