Download JAXB 2.2 Specification and API JAR
How to download JAXB 2.2 Specification and API JAR?
Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Java developers to map Java classes to XML representations. If you want to learn more details about JAXB, you can follow this tutorial to download JAXB 2.2 Specification and API JAR:
1. Go to JSR 222: Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) 2.0 website.
2. Click the "Download page" link in the "Maintenance Release 2 Download page 10 Dec, 2009" line. You see the "JSR-000222 Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) 2.2" page.
3. Click the "Download" button under the "Click here to download the spec for evaluation" line. You see the "JSR-000222 Java Architecture for XML Binding 2.2 Maintenance Release 2" page.
3. Click "jaxb-2_2-mrel2-spec1.zip" to download the file under the "JSR-000222 Java Architecture for XML Binding 2.2 Maintenance Release 2 specification for evaluation - 3.86 MB" line.
4. Save the downloaded file as \fyicenter\jaxb-2_2-mrel2-spec1.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file. You see the all files unzipped in the \fyicenter\jaxb-2_2-mrel folder.
6. Verify that the JAXB specification document and JAXB API JAR file are in there:
12/04/2009 11:29 AM 104,164 jaxb-api.jar 01/05/2010 01:30 PM 3,684,124 JAXB2.2.pdf
Download and installation is done.
2021-08-12, 10283👍, 0💬
What Is fop.jar 0.95? I got it from the fop-0.95-bin.zip. fop.jar (0.95) is the JAR file for FOP 0.9...
How to download and install ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2? ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2 is a Java 1...
Jettison is a collection of Java APIs (like STaX and DOM) which read and write JSON. This allows nea...
JAXP (Java API for XML Processing) API, Release 1.4.2, is the reference implementation of the JAXP s...
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...