"jar" Commands to Split A JAR File
How to split a JAR file into two JAR files? I jave a huge JAR file and I only need to use one package of classes from the JAR file.
If you have a huge JAR file and want to build a smaller JAR file with classes from one package from the huge JAR file, you can follow these steps:
1. Put the huge JAR files into .\lib folder.
2. Create a sub folder called temp under .\lib folder.
\fyicenter>cd lib \fyicenter\lib>mkdir temp
3. Go to the .\lib\temp folder and extract all classes from a given package:
\fyicenter\lib>cd temp \fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -xf ..\activation.jar com/sub/activation
4. Create a new JAR file with only one package
\fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -cf ..\activation-sun.jar .
5. Take the activation-sun.jar in the .\lib folder and delete .\lib\temp folder.
Back to FAQ for JDK JAR (Java ARchive) Tool.
2016-05-28, 2584👍, 0💬
commons-net-3.6.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Net 3.6, which implements the client side of ...
The Simple Logging Facade for Java or (SLF4J) serves as a simple facade or abstraction for various l...
Old version of xml-apis.jar. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: xmlParserAPIs.jar File ...
Apache Ant is a Java-based build tool. In theory, it is kind of like make, without make's wrinkles. ...
What Is activation.jar? I heard it's related to JAF (JavaBeans Activation Framework) 1.1? The if you...