"jar" Commands to Split A JAR File
How to split a JAR file into two JAR files? I jave a huge JAR file and I only need to use one package of classes from the JAR file.
If you have a huge JAR file and want to build a smaller JAR file with classes from one package from the huge JAR file, you can follow these steps:
1. Put the huge JAR files into .\lib folder.
2. Create a sub folder called temp under .\lib folder.
\fyicenter>cd lib \fyicenter\lib>mkdir temp
3. Go to the .\lib\temp folder and extract all classes from a given package:
\fyicenter\lib>cd temp \fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -xf ..\activation.jar com/sub/activation
4. Create a new JAR file with only one package
\fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -cf ..\activation-sun.jar .
5. Take the activation-sun.jar in the .\lib folder and delete .\lib\temp folder.
Back to FAQ for JDK JAR (Java ARchive) Tool.
2016-05-28, 2317👍, 0💬
JSP(tm) Standard Tag Library 1.1 implementation - Jakarta Taglibs hosts the Standard Taglib 1.1, an ...
AXIOM stands for AXis Object Model (also known as OM - Object Model) and refers to the XML infoset m...
Provides support for the runtime platform, core utility methods and the extension registry. JAR File...
Batik is a Java-based toolkit for applications or applets that want to use images in the Scalable Ve...
What Is xml-apis-ext.jar in xml-commons External 1.4.01? xml-apis-ext.jar in xml-commons External 1....