Download and Install jms-1_0_2b.zip
How to download and install jms-1_0_2b.zip? I want to use the jms.jar file to support Java Message Service.
If you want to use jms.jar which is the Sun implementation of JMS (Java Message Service) 1.0, you can follow these steps to download and install jms-1_0_2b.zip:
1. Go to the JMS (Java Message Service) 1.0.2b Website.
2. Accept the download agreement. Then click on "jms-1_0_2b.zip" to start download.
3. Save the downloaded file as \local\jms-1_0_2b.zip.
4. Unzip the downloaded file \local\jms-1_0_2b.zip. It will create the \local\jms1.0.2b folder.
5. Check to ensure that the \local\jms1.0.2b\lib\jms.jar file is there.
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JMS (Java Message Service).
2016-04-04, 1510👍, 0💬
JDK 8 tools.jar is the JAR file for JDK 8 tools. It contains Java classes to support different JDK t...
XMLSchema, Release 1.4.2, is a lightweight Java object model that can be used to manipulate and gene...
JSP(tm) Standard Tag Library 1.0 implementation - Jakarta Taglibs hosts the Standard Taglib 1.0, an ...
Xalan-Java, Version 2.7.1, is an XSLT processor for transforming XML documents into HTML, text, or o...
JRE 8 rt.jar is the JAR file for JRE 8 RT (Runtime) libraries. JRE (Java Runtime) 8 is the runtime e...