Download and Install jms-1_0_2b.zip
How to download and install jms-1_0_2b.zip? I want to use the jms.jar file to support Java Message Service.
If you want to use jms.jar which is the Sun implementation of JMS (Java Message Service) 1.0, you can follow these steps to download and install jms-1_0_2b.zip:
1. Go to the JMS (Java Message Service) 1.0.2b Website.
2. Accept the download agreement. Then click on "jms-1_0_2b.zip" to start download.
3. Save the downloaded file as \local\jms-1_0_2b.zip.
4. Unzip the downloaded file \local\jms-1_0_2b.zip. It will create the \local\jms1.0.2b folder.
5. Check to ensure that the \local\jms1.0.2b\lib\jms.jar file is there.
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JMS (Java Message Service).
2016-04-04, 1330👍, 0💬
Java Servlet 3.0 Specification API. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: servlet-api.jar,...
XML Serializer, Release 2.7.1, allows you to write out XML, HTML etc. as a stream of characters from...
The SOAP with Attachments API for JavaTM (SAAJ) 1.3 provides the API for creating and sending SOAP m...
The Web Services Description Language for Java Toolkit (WSDL4J), Release 1.6.2, allows the creation,...
JRE 8 rt.jar is the JAR file for JRE 8 RT (Runtime) libraries. JRE (Java Runtime) 8 is the runtime e...