Download and Install jms-1_0_2b.zip
How to download and install jms-1_0_2b.zip? I want to use the jms.jar file to support Java Message Service.
If you want to use jms.jar which is the Sun implementation of JMS (Java Message Service) 1.0, you can follow these steps to download and install jms-1_0_2b.zip:
1. Go to the JMS (Java Message Service) 1.0.2b Website.
2. Accept the download agreement. Then click on "jms-1_0_2b.zip" to start download.
3. Save the downloaded file as \local\jms-1_0_2b.zip.
4. Unzip the downloaded file \local\jms-1_0_2b.zip. It will create the \local\jms1.0.2b folder.
5. Check to ensure that the \local\jms1.0.2b\lib\jms.jar file is there.
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JMS (Java Message Service).
2016-04-04, 1592👍, 0💬
JRE 8 rt.jar is the JAR file for JRE 8 RT (Runtime) libraries. JRE (Java Runtime) 8 is the runtime e...
JDK 11 jdk.jdi.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 JDI (Java Debug Interface) tool. JDK 11 JDI tool com...
What Is fop.jar 0.95? I got it from the fop-0.95-bin.zip. fop.jar (0.95) is the JAR file for FOP 0.9...
The Java API for XML Registries (JAXR) provides a uniform and standard API for accessing different k...
JDK 11 jdk.localedata.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Localedata module. JDK 11 Locale Data module ...