Download and Install junit-4.5.jar
How to download and install junit-4.5.jar?
JUnit is a simple framework to write repeatable tests for Java applications. You can follow these steps to download and install junit-4.5.jar:
1. Go to the JUnit Website.
2. Click the "Download and install" link. You will see the GitHub JUnit page.
3. Click the "junit.jar" link. You will see the Maven JUnit repository.
4. Click the "jar" link in the "junit - 4.5" line to start download.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\lib\junit-4.5.jar.
6. Check the JAR file with "jar -tf" command:
\fyicenter>jar -tf \local\lib\junit-4.5.jar META-INF/ META-INF/MANIFEST.MF junit/ junit/extensions/ junit/framework/ junit/runner/ junit/textui/ org/ ...
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JUnit (Java Unit) Testing.
2016-03-07, 2268👍, 0💬
The JMX technology provides the tools for building distributed, Web-based, modular and dynamic solut...
The Digester package lets you configure an XML -> Java object mapping module, which triggers certain...
MXP1 is a stable XmlPull parsing engine that is based on ideas from XPP and in particular XPP2 but c...
Apache Commons Lang 3 is the 3rd version of Apache Commons Lang, which provides a host of helper uti...
What Is ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2? ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2 is the JAR files of ojdbc.jar, ...