Download and Install junit-4.5.jar
How to download and install junit-4.5.jar?
JUnit is a simple framework to write repeatable tests for Java applications. You can follow these steps to download and install junit-4.5.jar:
1. Go to the JUnit Website.
2. Click the "Download and install" link. You will see the GitHub JUnit page.
3. Click the "junit.jar" link. You will see the Maven JUnit repository.
4. Click the "jar" link in the "junit - 4.5" line to start download.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\lib\junit-4.5.jar.
6. Check the JAR file with "jar -tf" command:
\fyicenter>jar -tf \local\lib\junit-4.5.jar META-INF/ META-INF/MANIFEST.MF junit/ junit/extensions/ junit/framework/ junit/runner/ junit/textui/ org/ ...
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JUnit (Java Unit) Testing.
2016-03-07, 1821👍, 0💬
The JSR 105 XML Digital Signature 1.0.1 FCS implementation provides an API and implementation that a...
Guava is a suite of core and expanded libraries that include utility classes, google's collections, ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Download and Installing of Older Versions? He...
Java API for JavaServer Pages, specification version 2.0 JAR File Size and Download Location: File n...
commons-net-1.4.1.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Net 1.4.1, which implements the client side...