Download and Install junit-4.5.jar
How to download and install junit-4.5.jar?
JUnit is a simple framework to write repeatable tests for Java applications. You can follow these steps to download and install junit-4.5.jar:
1. Go to the JUnit Website.
2. Click the "Download and install" link. You will see the GitHub JUnit page.
3. Click the "junit.jar" link. You will see the Maven JUnit repository.
4. Click the "jar" link in the "junit - 4.5" line to start download.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\lib\junit-4.5.jar.
6. Check the JAR file with "jar -tf" command:
\fyicenter>jar -tf \local\lib\junit-4.5.jar META-INF/ META-INF/MANIFEST.MF junit/ junit/extensions/ junit/framework/ junit/runner/ junit/textui/ org/ ...
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JUnit (Java Unit) Testing.
2016-03-07, 922👍, 0💬
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...
JAX-WS is an API for building web services and clients. It is the next generation Web Services API r...
What Is jms.jar? I heard it's related to JMS (Java Message Service) 1.1? The if you have an jms.jar ...
JDOM provides a solution for using XML from Java that is as simple as Java itself. There is no compe...
tools.jar from JDK 1.6.0_02. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: tools.jar File size: 12...