Download and Install junit-4.5.jar
How to download and install junit-4.5.jar?
JUnit is a simple framework to write repeatable tests for Java applications. You can follow these steps to download and install junit-4.5.jar:
1. Go to the JUnit Website.
2. Click the "Download and install" link. You will see the GitHub JUnit page.
3. Click the "junit.jar" link. You will see the Maven JUnit repository.
4. Click the "jar" link in the "junit - 4.5" line to start download.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\lib\junit-4.5.jar.
6. Check the JAR file with "jar -tf" command:
\fyicenter>jar -tf \local\lib\junit-4.5.jar META-INF/ META-INF/MANIFEST.MF junit/ junit/extensions/ junit/framework/ junit/runner/ junit/textui/ org/ ...
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JUnit (Java Unit) Testing.
2016-03-07, 817👍, 0💬
JLayer is a library that decodes/plays/converts MPEG 1/2/2.5 Layer 1/2/3 (i.e. MP3) in real time for...
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
What Is commons-fileupload-1.3.1 .jar?commons-fileupload-1.3.1 .jaris the JAR file for Apache Common...
The OSGi framework specification forms the basis of the Eclipse Runtime. As of Eclipse 3.0, the Runt...
What Is javaws.jar in JRE (Java Runtime Environment) 8? javaws.jar in JRE (Java Runtime Environment)...