Download and Install junit-4.6.jar
How to download and install junit-4.6.jar?
JUnit is a simple framework to write repeatable tests for Java applications. You can follow these steps to download and install junit-4.6.jar:
1. Go to the JUnit Website.
2. Click the "Download and install" link. You will see the GitHub JUnit page.
3. Click the "junit.jar" link. You will see the Maven JUnit repository.
4. Click the "jar" link in the "junit - 4.6" line to start download.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\lib\junit-4.6.jar.
6. Check the JAR file with "jar -tf" command:
\fyicenter>jar -tf \local\lib\junit-4.6.jar META-INF/ META-INF/MANIFEST.MF junit/ junit/extensions/ junit/framework/ junit/runner/ junit/textui/ org/ ...
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JUnit (Java Unit) Testing.
2016-03-04, 1691👍, 0💬
What Is HttpComponents httpcore-4.4.6.jar? HttpComponents httpcore-4.4.6.jar is the JAR file for Apa...
dom4j is an easy to use, open source library for working with XML, XPath and XSLT on the Java platfo...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
Saxon is an open source product available under the Mozilla Public License. It provides implementati...
Guava is a suite of core and expanded libraries that include utility classes, google's collections, ...