Download and Install junit-4.6.jar
How to download and install junit-4.6.jar?
JUnit is a simple framework to write repeatable tests for Java applications. You can follow these steps to download and install junit-4.6.jar:
1. Go to the JUnit Website.
2. Click the "Download and install" link. You will see the GitHub JUnit page.
3. Click the "junit.jar" link. You will see the Maven JUnit repository.
4. Click the "jar" link in the "junit - 4.6" line to start download.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\lib\junit-4.6.jar.
6. Check the JAR file with "jar -tf" command:
\fyicenter>jar -tf \local\lib\junit-4.6.jar META-INF/ META-INF/MANIFEST.MF junit/ junit/extensions/ junit/framework/ junit/runner/ junit/textui/ org/ ...
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JUnit (Java Unit) Testing.
2016-03-04, 1620👍, 0💬
What Is jtds-1.2.1.jar? jtds-1.2.1.jar is the JAR files of jTDS Java library 1.2.1, which is a JDBC ...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
Smack is an Open Source XMPP (Jabber) client library for instant messaging and presence. A pure Java...
XMLSchema, Release 1.4.2, is a lightweight Java object model that can be used to manipulate and gene...
What Is junit-3.8.1.jar? junit-3.8.1.jar is the version 3.8.1 of JUnit JAR library file. JUnit is a ...