Download and Install junit-4.6.jar
How to download and install junit-4.6.jar?
JUnit is a simple framework to write repeatable tests for Java applications. You can follow these steps to download and install junit-4.6.jar:
1. Go to the JUnit Website.
2. Click the "Download and install" link. You will see the GitHub JUnit page.
3. Click the "junit.jar" link. You will see the Maven JUnit repository.
4. Click the "jar" link in the "junit - 4.6" line to start download.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\lib\junit-4.6.jar.
6. Check the JAR file with "jar -tf" command:
\fyicenter>jar -tf \local\lib\junit-4.6.jar META-INF/ META-INF/MANIFEST.MF junit/ junit/extensions/ junit/framework/ junit/runner/ junit/textui/ org/ ...
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JUnit (Java Unit) Testing.
2016-03-04, 973👍, 0💬
JAXP (Java API for XML Processing) API, Release 1.4.2, is the reference implementation of the JAXP s...
XOM™ is a new XML object model. It is an open source (LGPL), tree-based API for processing XML with ...
What Is fop.jar 0.95? I got it from the fop-0.95-bin.zip. fop.jar (0.95) is the JAR file for FOP 0.9...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
JSP(tm) Standard Tag Library 1.1 implementation - Jakarta Taglibs hosts the Standard Taglib 1.1, an ...