Download and Install junit-4.7.jar
How to download and install junit-4.7.jar?
JUnit is a simple framework to write repeatable tests for Java applications. You can follow these steps to download and install junit-4.7.jar:
1. Go to the JUnit Website.
2. Click the "Download and install" link. You will see the GitHub JUnit page.
3. Click the "junit.jar" link. You will see the Maven JUnit repository.
4. Click the "jar" link in the "junit - 4.7" line to start download.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\lib\junit-4.7.jar.
6. Check the JAR file with "jar -tf" command:
\fyicenter>jar -tf \local\lib\junit-4.7.jar META-INF/ META-INF/MANIFEST.MF junit/ junit/extensions/ junit/framework/ junit/runner/ junit/textui/ org/ ...
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JUnit (Java Unit) Testing.
2016-03-04, 1665👍, 0💬
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4.1? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_4_1.zip. mail.jar in javamail...
Batik, Release 1.7, is a Java-based toolkit for applications or applets that want to use images in t...
What Is HttpComponents httpcore-4.2.2.jar? HttpComponents httpcore-4.2.2.jar is the JAR file for Apa...
c3p0 is an easy-to-use library for making traditional JDBC drivers "enterprise-ready" by augmenting ...
Provides support for the runtime platform, core utility methods and the extension registry. JAR File...