Download and Install junit-4.7.jar
How to download and install junit-4.7.jar?
JUnit is a simple framework to write repeatable tests for Java applications. You can follow these steps to download and install junit-4.7.jar:
1. Go to the JUnit Website.
2. Click the "Download and install" link. You will see the GitHub JUnit page.
3. Click the "junit.jar" link. You will see the Maven JUnit repository.
4. Click the "jar" link in the "junit - 4.7" line to start download.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\lib\junit-4.7.jar.
6. Check the JAR file with "jar -tf" command:
\fyicenter>jar -tf \local\lib\junit-4.7.jar META-INF/ META-INF/MANIFEST.MF junit/ junit/extensions/ junit/framework/ junit/runner/ junit/textui/ org/ ...
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JUnit (Java Unit) Testing.
2016-03-04, 882👍, 0💬
dom4j is an easy to use, open source library for working with XML, XPath and XSLT on the Java platfo...
The SOAP with Attachments API for JavaTM (SAAJ) 1.3 provides the API for creating and sending SOAP m...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
Java Cryptography Extension 1.2.2 JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: jce.jar, jce-1.2.2...