Download and Install junit-4.7.jar
How to download and install junit-4.7.jar?
JUnit is a simple framework to write repeatable tests for Java applications. You can follow these steps to download and install junit-4.7.jar:
1. Go to the JUnit Website.
2. Click the "Download and install" link. You will see the GitHub JUnit page.
3. Click the "junit.jar" link. You will see the Maven JUnit repository.
4. Click the "jar" link in the "junit - 4.7" line to start download.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\lib\junit-4.7.jar.
6. Check the JAR file with "jar -tf" command:
\fyicenter>jar -tf \local\lib\junit-4.7.jar META-INF/ META-INF/MANIFEST.MF junit/ junit/extensions/ junit/framework/ junit/runner/ junit/textui/ org/ ...
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JUnit (Java Unit) Testing.
2016-03-04, 1056👍, 0💬
JSP(tm) Standard Tag Library 1.1 implementation - Jakarta Taglibs hosts the Standard Taglib 1.1, an ...
dom4j is an easy to use, open source library for working with XML, XPath and XSLT on the Java platfo...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Download and Installing of Older Versions? He...
The OSGi framework specification forms the basis of the Eclipse Runtime. As of Eclipse 3.0, the Runt...
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...