Download and Install junit-3.8.1.jar
How to download and install junit-3.8.1.jar?
JUnit is a simple framework to write repeatable tests for Java applications. You can follow these steps to download and install junit-3.8.1.jar:
1. Go to the JUnit Website.
2. Click the "Download and install" link. You will see the GitHub JUnit page.
3. Click the "junit.jar" link. You will see the Maven JUnit repository.
4. Click the "jar" link in the "junit - 3.8.1" line to start download.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\lib\junit-3.8.1.jar.
6. Check the JAR file with "jar -tf" command:
\fyicenter>jar -tf \local\lib\junit-3.8.1.jar META-INF/ META-INF/MANIFEST.MF junit/ junit/awtui/ junit/extensions/ junit/framework/ junit/runner/ junit/swingui/ junit/swingui/icons/ junit/textui/ junit3.8.1/ ...
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JUnit (Java Unit) Testing.
2016-03-07, 2502👍, 0💬
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
MP3SPI is a Java Service Provider Interface that adds MP3 (MPEG 1/2/2.5 Layer 1/2/3) audio format su...
Java Cryptography Extension 1.2.2 JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: jce.jar, jce-1.2.2...
JRE 8 deploy.jar is the JAR file for JRE 8 Java Control Panel and other deploy tools. JRE (Java Runt...