Download and Install junit-3.8.1.jar
How to download and install junit-3.8.1.jar?
JUnit is a simple framework to write repeatable tests for Java applications. You can follow these steps to download and install junit-3.8.1.jar:
1. Go to the JUnit Website.
2. Click the "Download and install" link. You will see the GitHub JUnit page.
3. Click the "junit.jar" link. You will see the Maven JUnit repository.
4. Click the "jar" link in the "junit - 3.8.1" line to start download.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\lib\junit-3.8.1.jar.
6. Check the JAR file with "jar -tf" command:
\fyicenter>jar -tf \local\lib\junit-3.8.1.jar META-INF/ META-INF/MANIFEST.MF junit/ junit/awtui/ junit/extensions/ junit/framework/ junit/runner/ junit/swingui/ junit/swingui/icons/ junit/textui/ junit3.8.1/ ...
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JUnit (Java Unit) Testing.
2016-03-07, 1347👍, 0💬
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
deploy.jar from JDK 1.6.0_06. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: deploy.jar File size: ...
What Is XMLBeans xbean.jar 2.6.0? XMLBeans xbean.jar 2.6.0 is the JAR file for Apache XMLBeans 2.6.0...
The SOAP with Attachments API for JavaTM (SAAJ) 1.3 provides the API for creating and sending SOAP m...
If you are a Java developer, it is very often that you need to use some 3rd party libraries to perfo...