Download and Install junit-3.8.1.jar
How to download and install junit-3.8.1.jar?
JUnit is a simple framework to write repeatable tests for Java applications. You can follow these steps to download and install junit-3.8.1.jar:
1. Go to the JUnit Website.
2. Click the "Download and install" link. You will see the GitHub JUnit page.
3. Click the "junit.jar" link. You will see the Maven JUnit repository.
4. Click the "jar" link in the "junit - 3.8.1" line to start download.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\lib\junit-3.8.1.jar.
6. Check the JAR file with "jar -tf" command:
\fyicenter>jar -tf \local\lib\junit-3.8.1.jar META-INF/ META-INF/MANIFEST.MF junit/ junit/awtui/ junit/extensions/ junit/framework/ junit/runner/ junit/swingui/ junit/swingui/icons/ junit/textui/ junit3.8.1/ ...
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JUnit (Java Unit) Testing.
2016-03-07, 1520👍, 0💬
MXP1 is a stable XmlPull parsing engine that is based on ideas from XPP and in particular XPP2 but c...
Apache Neethi provides general framework for the programmers to use WS Policy. It is compliant with ...
What Is commons-io-2.4.jar? commons-io-2.4.jar is the JAR file for Commons IO 2.4, which is a librar...
What Is resolver.jar in xml-commons Resolver 1.2? resolver.jar in xml-commons Resolver 1.2 is the JA...
Commons Pool provides an Object-pooling API, with three major aspects: 1. A generic object pool inte...