Install Oracle Database 11g XE for ojdbc.jar Test
How to download and install Oracle Database 11g XE on my local computer to test ojdbc Oracle Driver?
If you want to test ojdbc Oracle Driver and do not have any Oracle database to access, you can follow these steps to download and install Oracle Database 11g XE on your local computer.
1. Download Oracle Database 11g XE from Oracle Website.
2. Save the downloaded file to C:\fyicenter\OracleXE112_Win64.zip
3. Unzip the downloaded file C:\fyicenter\OracleXE112_Win64.zip in C:\fyicenter\OracleXE112_Win64 folder. You see the "DISK1" sub folder:
Directory of C:\fyicenter\OracleXE112_Win64\DISK1 05/30/2014 <DIR> response 05/30/2014 <DIR> upgrade 05/30/2014 332,418,680 setup.exe
4. Double-click "C:\fyicenter\OracleXE112_Win64\DISK1\setup.exe". You see the "Oracle Database 11g Express Edition - InstallShield Wizard" screen.
5. Follow instructions on the screen to choose destination location of \local\oraclexe folder.
6. Enter "fyicenter" as the password for SYS and SYSTEM accounts.
7. Read the installation summary screen:
Current Installation Settings: Destination Folder: C:\local\oraclexe Oracle Home: C:\local\oraclexe\app\oracle\product\11.2.0\server\ Oracle Base: C:\local\oraclexe\ Port for 'Oracle Database Listener': 1251 Port for 'Oracle Services for Microsoft Transaction Server': 2030 Port for 'Oracle HTTP Listener': 8080
8. Click "Install" to finish the install, which may take a few minutes.
The following picture shows you some installation screens of Oracle Database 11g XE:
2018-03-28, 1237👍, 0💬
MXP1 is a stable XmlPull parsing engine that is based on ideas from XPP and in particular XPP2 but c...
Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Beans enables developers to productively build business intelligen...
The JDT project provides the tool plug-ins that implement a Java IDE supporting the development of a...
The Commons DbUtils library is a small set of classes designed to make working with JDBC easier. JDB...
What Is javaws.jar in JRE (Java Runtime Environment) 8? javaws.jar in JRE (Java Runtime Environment)...