Downloading jsse.jar (JDK 7) Java Secure Socket Extension
How to download and install jsse.jar (JDK 7) Java Secure Socket Extension?
jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, is Java library that enables secure Internet communications. jsse.jar (JDK 7) is included as part of the Java SE 7 package. You can follow this tutorial to download and install jsse.jar (JDK ):
1. Go to Java SE Download Website.
2. Select the JDK package and start to download the jdk-7u45-windows-i584.exe file.
3. Double-click the downloaded file jdk-7u45-windows-i584.exe to install it.
4. Select \fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0 as the installation folder.
5. Wait for the installation to finish.
6. Test JDK 7 installation with a command window:
\>\fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0\bin\java -version java version "1.7.0_45" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_45-b18) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 24.45-b08, mixed mode, sharing)
7. Check to ensure that the jsse.jar file is there:
\>dir \fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0\jre\lib\jsse.jar 12/11/2013 581,198 jsse.jar
Download and installation is done.
2018-02-14, 2990👍, 0💬
JDK 11 jdk.dynalink.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Dynamic Linking module. JDK 11 Dynamic Linking ...
Provides support for the runtime platform, core utility methods and the extension registry. JAR File...
What Is javamail1_1_3.zip? javamail1_1_3.zip is the binary package of JavaMail API 1.1.3 in ZIP form...
The Apache FontBox library is an open source Java tool to obtain low level information from font fil...
What Is jsse.jar (JDK 6) Java Secure Socket Extension? jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, is Ja...