Download and Install JDK 8
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 8?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 8 as described below:
1. Go to Java SE Downloads Website.
2. Click "Download" button under JDK in the Java SE 8* section. You see the "Java SE Development Kit 8 Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-8u191-windows-x64.exe" in the Windows x64 line.
4. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-8u191-windows-x64.exe.
5. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\jdk-8u191-windows-x64.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 8 installation wizard screen.
6. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0_191\.
7. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
8. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0_191\bin\java -version java version "1.8.0_191" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_191-b12) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.191-b12, mixed mode)
Download and installation of JDK 8 is done.
2020-12-02, 14551👍, 1💬
JDOM provides a solution for using XML from Java that is as simple as Java itself. There is no compe...
JDK 11 java.xml.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 XML (eXtensible Markup Language) module. JDK 11 XML...
jlGui is a music player for the Java platform. It is based on Java Sound 1.0 (i.e. JDK 1.3+). It sup...
XML Serializer, Release 2.7.1, allows you to write out XML, HTML etc. as a stream of characters from...
The JDT project provides the tool plug-ins that implement a Java IDE supporting the development of a...