ANTLR Parser Java API
Where is ANTLR API for Java integration?
ANTLR API for Java is available at https://www.antlr.org/api/Java/.
To integrate the lexer and parser generated from ANTLR into your Java application, you can follow these steps:
1. Create a character stream (org.antlr.v4.runtime.CharStream) object from the your source code string to be parsed with the org.antlr.v4.runtime.CharStreams.fromString() method. For example:
CharStream stream = CharStreams.fromString("x = a");
2. Create your own lexer object from the character stream. For example:
arithmeticLexer lexer = new arithmeticLexer(stream);
3. Create a token stream (org.antlr.v4.runtime.CommonTokenStream) object from your lexer. For example:
CommonTokenStream tokens = new CommonTokenStream(lexer);
4. Create your own parser object from the token stream. For example:
arithmeticParser parser = new arithmeticParser(tokens);
5. Create a syntax tree (org.antlr.v4.runtime.tree.ParseTree) object by calling the grammar rule as a parser method. For example:
ParseTree tree = parser.equation();
6. Dump the syntax tree in LISP style. For example:
If there is any syntax error in the source code, the parser.equation() method will generated error messages to the console.
2020-12-26, 6694👍, 0💬
What JAR files are required to run sax\Writer.java provided in the Apache Xerces package? 1 JAR file...
io.jar is a component in iText Java library to provide input/output functionalities. iText Java libr...
JDK 11 java.rmi.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 RMI (Remote Method Invocation) module. JDK 11 RMI m...
Jackson is "the Java JSON library" or "the best JSON parser for Java". Or simply as "JSON for Java"....
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...