JAR Tools (101)
ANTLR Parser Java API
Where is ANTLR API for Java integration?
ANTLR API for Java is available at https://www.antlr.org/api/Java/.
To integrate the lexer and parser generated from ANTLR into your Java application, you can follow these steps:
1. Create a character stream (org.antlr.v4.runtime.CharStream) object from the your source code string to be parsed with the org.antlr.v4.runtime.CharStreams.fromString() method. For example:
CharStream stream = CharStreams.fromString("x = a");
2. Create your own lexer object from the character stream. For example:
arithmeticLexer lexer = new arithmeticLexer(stream);
3. Create a token stream (org.antlr.v4.runtime.CommonTokenStream) object from your lexer. For example:
CommonTokenStream tokens = new CommonTokenStream(lexer);
4. Create your own parser object from the token stream. For example:
arithmeticParser parser = new arithmeticParser(tokens);
5. Create a syntax tree (org.antlr.v4.runtime.tree.ParseTree) object by calling the grammar rule as a parser method. For example:
ParseTree tree = parser.equation();
6. Dump the syntax tree in LISP style. For example:
If there is any syntax error in the source code, the parser.equation() method will generated error messages to the console.
⇒ ANTLR "Arithmeic" Grammar Java Test
⇐ ANTLR "Arithmetic" Grammar - Graphical Output
2020-12-26, 6842🔥, 0💬
What Is poi-ooxml-3.5.jar? poi-ooxml-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which provi...
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
Jackson is "the Java JSON library" or "the best JSON parser for Java". Or simply as "JSON for Java"....
How to run "javac" command from JDK tools.jar file? "javac" is the Java compiler command that allows...