ANTLR Parser Java API
Where is ANTLR API for Java integration?
ANTLR API for Java is available at https://www.antlr.org/api/Java/.
To integrate the lexer and parser generated from ANTLR into your Java application, you can follow these steps:
1. Create a character stream (org.antlr.v4.runtime.CharStream) object from the your source code string to be parsed with the org.antlr.v4.runtime.CharStreams.fromString() method. For example:
CharStream stream = CharStreams.fromString("x = a");
2. Create your own lexer object from the character stream. For example:
arithmeticLexer lexer = new arithmeticLexer(stream);
3. Create a token stream (org.antlr.v4.runtime.CommonTokenStream) object from your lexer. For example:
CommonTokenStream tokens = new CommonTokenStream(lexer);
4. Create your own parser object from the token stream. For example:
arithmeticParser parser = new arithmeticParser(tokens);
5. Create a syntax tree (org.antlr.v4.runtime.tree.ParseTree) object by calling the grammar rule as a parser method. For example:
ParseTree tree = parser.equation();
6. Dump the syntax tree in LISP style. For example:
If there is any syntax error in the source code, the parser.equation() method will generated error messages to the console.
2020-12-26, 6500👍, 0💬
Provides a simple high-level Http server API, which can be used to build embedded HTTP servers. Both...
Commons DBCP provides Database Connection Pooling. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: c...
Batik is a Java-based toolkit for applications or applets that want to use images in the Scalable Ve...
Commons Pool provides an Object-pooling API, with three major aspects: 1. A generic object pool inte...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...