ANTLR Parser Java API
Where is ANTLR API for Java integration?
ANTLR API for Java is available at https://www.antlr.org/api/Java/.
To integrate the lexer and parser generated from ANTLR into your Java application, you can follow these steps:
1. Create a character stream (org.antlr.v4.runtime.CharStream) object from the your source code string to be parsed with the org.antlr.v4.runtime.CharStreams.fromString() method. For example:
CharStream stream = CharStreams.fromString("x = a");
2. Create your own lexer object from the character stream. For example:
arithmeticLexer lexer = new arithmeticLexer(stream);
3. Create a token stream (org.antlr.v4.runtime.CommonTokenStream) object from your lexer. For example:
CommonTokenStream tokens = new CommonTokenStream(lexer);
4. Create your own parser object from the token stream. For example:
arithmeticParser parser = new arithmeticParser(tokens);
5. Create a syntax tree (org.antlr.v4.runtime.tree.ParseTree) object by calling the grammar rule as a parser method. For example:
ParseTree tree = parser.equation();
6. Dump the syntax tree in LISP style. For example:
If there is any syntax error in the source code, the parser.equation() method will generated error messages to the console.
2020-12-26, 6598👍, 0💬
ZooKeeper is a centralized service for maintaining configuration information, naming, providing dist...
JRE 8 plugin.jar is the JAR file for JRE 8 Java Control Panel Plugin interface and tools. JRE (Java ...
What Is poi-ooxml-3.5.jar? poi-ooxml-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which provi...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.3? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_3.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_3...
JDK 11 jdk.internal.vm.compiler .jmodis the JMOD file for JDK 11 Internal VM Compiler module. JDK 11...