Internet Explorer Setting to Run JNLP File
How to configure IE (Internet Explorer) to automatically run JNLP files. I have JRE (Java Runtime Environment) installed.
If you have JRE (Java Runtime Environment) installed, you can follow these steps to configure IE (Internet Explorer) to automatically run JNLP files, when it is clicked:
1. Run IE (Internet Explorer), and go to Settings.
2. Select "Internet Options", then "Programs".
3. Click "Set programs". You see the "Control Panel\Programs\Default Programs" screen.
4. Click "Associate a file type or protocol with a program" link. You see a list of file extensions and their associated programs.
5. Select the .jnlp (JNLP File) entry, and click "Change Program" button.
6. Click "Browse" button to select \fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0\bin\javaws. You see .jnlp is associated with "Java Web Start Launcher" program.
Now open DynamicTreeDemo.html in IE browser and click "JavaWS Launch". You see DynamicTreeDemo running in a new window.
The following picture shows how to configure IE to run JNLP files
automatically with JavaWS:
2017-12-26, 439👍, 0💬
Joda-Time provides a quality replacement for the Java date and time classes. The design allows for m...
Apache Ant is a Java-based build tool. In theory, it is kind of like make, without make's wrinkles. ...
Java Cryptography Extension 1.6 JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: jce.jar, jce-1.6.jar...
What Is jaxb-impl-2.1.12.jar? Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Jav...
What Is commons-logging-1.0.4.ja r?commons-logging-1.0.4.ja ris the JAR file for Apache Commons Logg...