Internet Explorer Setting to Run JNLP File
How to configure IE (Internet Explorer) to automatically run JNLP files. I have JRE (Java Runtime Environment) installed.
If you have JRE (Java Runtime Environment) installed, you can follow these steps to configure IE (Internet Explorer) to automatically run JNLP files, when it is clicked:
1. Run IE (Internet Explorer), and go to Settings.
2. Select "Internet Options", then "Programs".
3. Click "Set programs". You see the "Control Panel\Programs\Default Programs" screen.
4. Click "Associate a file type or protocol with a program" link. You see a list of file extensions and their associated programs.
5. Select the .jnlp (JNLP File) entry, and click "Change Program" button.
6. Click "Browse" button to select \fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0\bin\javaws. You see .jnlp is associated with "Java Web Start Launcher" program.
Now open DynamicTreeDemo.html in IE browser and click "JavaWS Launch". You see DynamicTreeDemo running in a new window.
The following picture shows how to configure IE to run JNLP files
automatically with JavaWS:
2017-12-26, 239👍, 0💬
Jaxen, Release 1.1.1, is an open source XPath library written in Java. It is adaptable to many diffe...
What Is ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1? ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1 is the JAR files of ojdbc.jar, JD...
What Is activation.jar? I heard it's related to JAF (JavaBeans Activation Framework) 1.0.2? The if y...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4.2? I got the JAR file from javamail-1.4.2.zip. mail.jar in javamail...
What Is javamail-1_2.zip? javamail-1_2.zip is the binary package of JavaMail API 1.2 in ZIP format. ...