Internet Explorer Setting to Run JNLP File
How to configure IE (Internet Explorer) to automatically run JNLP files. I have JRE (Java Runtime Environment) installed.
If you have JRE (Java Runtime Environment) installed, you can follow these steps to configure IE (Internet Explorer) to automatically run JNLP files, when it is clicked:
1. Run IE (Internet Explorer), and go to Settings.
2. Select "Internet Options", then "Programs".
3. Click "Set programs". You see the "Control Panel\Programs\Default Programs" screen.
4. Click "Associate a file type or protocol with a program" link. You see a list of file extensions and their associated programs.
5. Select the .jnlp (JNLP File) entry, and click "Change Program" button.
6. Click "Browse" button to select \fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0\bin\javaws. You see .jnlp is associated with "Java Web Start Launcher" program.
Now open DynamicTreeDemo.html in IE browser and click "JavaWS Launch". You see DynamicTreeDemo running in a new window.
The following picture shows how to configure IE to run JNLP files
automatically with JavaWS:
2017-12-26, 359👍, 0💬
How to download and install ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2? ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2 is a Java 1...
AXIOM stands for AXis Object Model (also known as OM - Object Model) and refers to the XML infoset m...
A stream buffer is a stream-based representation of an XML infoset in Java. Stream buffers are desig...
This XML and Web Services Security implementation, included as part of the JavaTM Web Services Devel...
JAX-WS is an API for building web services and clients. It is the next generation Web Services API r...