Publish Application JAR File on Web Server
How to publish application JAR file on my Website?
If you have your application packaged in an executable JAR file, you can follow this tutorial to publish it to your Website:
1. Upload HelloJavaWs.jar to your Website at a URL like: http://jar.fyicenter.com/JavaWS/HelloJavaWs.jar.
2. Update the JNLP file, HelloJavaWs.jnlp, with this URL:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <!-- Copyright (c) FYIcenter.com --> <jnlp spec="1.0+"> <information> <title>Hello JavaWS</title> <vendor>FYIcenter.com</vendor> </information> <resources> <jar href="http://jar.fyicenter.com/JavaWS/HelloJavaWs.jar" main="true" /> </resources> <application-desc name="Hello JavaWS Application" main-class="HelloJavaWs"> </application-desc> </jnlp>
3. Upload HelloJavaWs.jnlp to your Website at a URL like: http://jar.fyicenter.com/JavaWS/HelloJavaWs.jnlp.
4. Create a Web page and upload load it to http://jar.fyicenter.com/JavaWS/HelloJavaWs.html.
<html> <body> <h3>HelloJavaWS Test Page</h3> <a href="http://jar.fyicenter.com/JavaWS/HelloJavaWs.jnlp"/>Launch HelloJavaWS</a> </body> </html>
5. Run a Firefox and open http://jar.fyicenter.com/JavaWS/HelloJavaWs.html. Then click "Launch HelloJavaWS". You will get the "Application Blocked by Java Security" error again, because http://jar.fyicenter.com does not have a server certificate.
See the next tutorial on modifying security settings to run the application on a Web server.
2017-07-15, 178👍, 0💬
Batik is a Java-based toolkit for applications or applets that want to use images in the Scalable Ve...
JLayer is a library that decodes/plays/converts MPEG 1/2/2.5 Layer 1/2/3 (i.e. MP3) in real time for...
What Is poi-ooxml-3.5.jar? poi-ooxml-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which provi...
JSP(tm) Standard Tag Library 1.1 implementation - Jakarta Taglibs hosts the Standard Taglib 1.1, an ...
Commons VFS provides a single API for accessing various different file systems. It presents a unifor...