Publish Application JAR File on Web Server
How to publish application JAR file on my Website?
If you have your application packaged in an executable JAR file, you can follow this tutorial to publish it to your Website:
1. Upload HelloJavaWs.jar to your Website at a URL like: http://jar.fyicenter.com/JavaWS/HelloJavaWs.jar.
2. Update the JNLP file, HelloJavaWs.jnlp, with this URL:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <!-- Copyright (c) FYIcenter.com --> <jnlp spec="1.0+"> <information> <title>Hello JavaWS</title> <vendor>FYIcenter.com</vendor> </information> <resources> <jar href="http://jar.fyicenter.com/JavaWS/HelloJavaWs.jar" main="true" /> </resources> <application-desc name="Hello JavaWS Application" main-class="HelloJavaWs"> </application-desc> </jnlp>
3. Upload HelloJavaWs.jnlp to your Website at a URL like: http://jar.fyicenter.com/JavaWS/HelloJavaWs.jnlp.
4. Create a Web page and upload load it to http://jar.fyicenter.com/JavaWS/HelloJavaWs.html.
<html> <body> <h3>HelloJavaWS Test Page</h3> <a href="http://jar.fyicenter.com/JavaWS/HelloJavaWs.jnlp"/>Launch HelloJavaWS</a> </body> </html>
5. Run a Firefox and open http://jar.fyicenter.com/JavaWS/HelloJavaWs.html. Then click "Launch HelloJavaWS". You will get the "Application Blocked by Java Security" error again, because http://jar.fyicenter.com does not have a server certificate.
See the next tutorial on modifying security settings to run the application on a Web server.
2017-07-15, 417👍, 0💬
What Is jms.jar? I heard it's related to JMS (Java Message Service) 1.1? The if you have an jms.jar ...
What Is javaws.jar in JRE (Java Runtime Environment) 8? javaws.jar in JRE (Java Runtime Environment)...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.3? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_3.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_3...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...