Publish Application JAR File on Web Server
How to publish application JAR file on my Website?
If you have your application packaged in an executable JAR file, you can follow this tutorial to publish it to your Website:
1. Upload HelloJavaWs.jar to your Website at a URL like: http://jar.fyicenter.com/JavaWS/HelloJavaWs.jar.
2. Update the JNLP file, HelloJavaWs.jnlp, with this URL:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <!-- Copyright (c) FYIcenter.com --> <jnlp spec="1.0+"> <information> <title>Hello JavaWS</title> <vendor>FYIcenter.com</vendor> </information> <resources> <jar href="http://jar.fyicenter.com/JavaWS/HelloJavaWs.jar" main="true" /> </resources> <application-desc name="Hello JavaWS Application" main-class="HelloJavaWs"> </application-desc> </jnlp>
3. Upload HelloJavaWs.jnlp to your Website at a URL like: http://jar.fyicenter.com/JavaWS/HelloJavaWs.jnlp.
4. Create a Web page and upload load it to http://jar.fyicenter.com/JavaWS/HelloJavaWs.html.
<html> <body> <h3>HelloJavaWS Test Page</h3> <a href="http://jar.fyicenter.com/JavaWS/HelloJavaWs.jnlp"/>Launch HelloJavaWS</a> </body> </html>
5. Run a Firefox and open http://jar.fyicenter.com/JavaWS/HelloJavaWs.html. Then click "Launch HelloJavaWS". You will get the "Application Blocked by Java Security" error again, because http://jar.fyicenter.com does not have a server certificate.
See the next tutorial on modifying security settings to run the application on a Web server.
2017-07-15, 286👍, 0💬
Java Cryptography Extension 1.6 JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: jce.jar, jce-1.6.jar...
XStream is a simple library to serialize objects to XML and back again. JAR File Size and Download L...
The Jakarta-ORO Java classes are a set of text-processing Java classes that provide Perl5 compatible...
Smack is an Open Source XMPP (Jabber) client library for instant messaging and presence. A pure Java...
tools.jar from JDK 1.6.0_02. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: tools.jar File size: 12...