Add Security Exception for JavaWS to Run Application
How to modify security settings to allow JavaWS to run applications from my Website? My Website does not have server certificate.
If your Website does not have server certificate, you can add an exception in the security setting for JavaWS to run your application as shown in this tutorial:
1. Go to "Control Panel\Programs\Java". You see the Java Control Panel showing up.
2. Click "Security" tab. You see security settings for your Java environment.
3. Make the following changes:
[x] Enable Java content in the browser Security level for applications not on the exception site list: (x) High
4. Click "Edit Site List...". You see a list of Websites defined as exceptions.
5. Click "Add" and enter "http://jar.fyicenter.com".
6. Click "OK" to close the "Edit Site List..." window. You see a warning message.
7. Click "Continue" to ignore the warning. You see your Website is added to the exception list.
Now you should not see the "Application Blocked by Java Security" error, when running JavaWS from your Website.
The picture below shows you how to add exceptions to JavaWS security settings:
2017-07-15, 309👍, 0💬
The Web Services Description Language for Java Toolkit (WSDL4J), Release 1.6.2, allows the creation,...
What Is activation.jar? I heard it's related to JAF (JavaBeans Activation Framework) 1.1? The if you...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...
What Is javamail-1_2.zip? javamail-1_2.zip is the binary package of JavaMail API 1.2 in ZIP format. ...
Crimson is a Java XML parser which supports XML 1.0 via the following APIs: JAXP 1.1, SAX 2.0, DOM L...