Download and Install junit-3.8.1.jar
How to download and install junit-3.8.1.jar?
JUnit is a simple framework to write repeatable tests for Java applications. You can follow these steps to download and install junit-3.8.1.jar:
1. Go to the JUnit Website.
2. Click the "Download and install" link. You will see the GitHub JUnit page.
3. Click the "junit.jar" link. You will see the Maven JUnit repository.
4. Click the "jar" link in the "junit - 3.8.1" line to start download.
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\lib\junit-3.8.1.jar.
6. Check the JAR file with "jar -tf" command:
\fyicenter>jar -tf \local\lib\junit-3.8.1.jar META-INF/ META-INF/MANIFEST.MF junit/ junit/awtui/ junit/extensions/ junit/framework/ junit/runner/ junit/swingui/ junit/swingui/icons/ junit/textui/ junit3.8.1/ ...
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JUnit (Java Unit) Testing.
2016-03-07, 1991👍, 0💬
How to download and install mysql-connector-java-5.1 .40.zip?Connector/J Java library is a JDBC Driv...
Apache Ant is a Java-based build tool. In theory, it is kind of like make, without make's wrinkles. ...
commons-lang3-3.8.1.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Lang 3.5, which provides a host of helper...
MP3SPI is a Java Service Provider Interface that adds MP3 (MPEG 1/2/2.5 Layer 1/2/3) audio format su...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...